'Had one-night stand with a colleague'

on Nov 26, 2013 , 06:21 pm
(6)
(1)
(11)
It was after an office party that my colleague came to drop me home and I was too drunk. Don't know how in that spur of moment, we ended up having sex. Both of us were not in our senses and didna??t know if it was the right thing to do.

I feel very embarrassed whenever I have to face him at work. I'm scared what if he tells someone about this. What should I do? Should I quit my job or talk to him? Please advice.
Arorav
There is no need for you to quit the job nor to feel embarrassed since other party is as involved in the act as you were. But yes there is danger and that depends upon his sincerity whether he is going to spill be beans to all his colleague to be a hero or would he use this incidence to blackmail you. Otherwise these days couples prefer one night stands and move on without any guilt. Just play normal, don't rush into anything including long term relationship because of those few moments.
on Jun 13, 2014 , 08:18 pm
wow
blah
Rajeev Ranjan
its just accident
on Jun 10, 2014 , 05:48 pm
wow
blah
Gopiraman Alok
forget it but next time onwards be carefuls if some pics video etc then god knows so savdhani hati durghatana ghati
on Jun 10, 2014 , 05:42 pm
wow
blah
Robin Son
Take it as accident. Stop drinking and avoid much closeness with men.
on Jun 10, 2014 , 04:17 pm
wow
blah
Manish K Kanodia
just be comfortable and speak to the guy.
on Jun 03, 2014 , 10:58 am
wow
blah
Tapish Sen
I think there is nothing to be ashamed off you have not hurt anybody and just had fun. Leave it and think about your life and career. This is your personal life and you should enjoy it.
on Dec 30, 2013 , 01:29 pm
wow(1)
blah(2)
Ameer Khan
you cheated ur future husband thats it.. poor man
on Dec 01, 2013 , 05:13 pm
wow(3)
blah(1)
Shashikanth Balepura
It has happened without your controls, but looking at the other side, has your office colleague told anybody else also and has anyone made an strange gestures or some ugly remarks about it, if not then he may not be of that type, so it is better have a straightforward discussion with him and explain your stance rather than getting scared and you only openly admit it just because of fear, never assume or presume anything. Make sure you do not indulge into these parties in future where alcohol is served and end up like this. It is easy for us to comment, but not an easy task emotionally for you, the more you get scared, the more it will spoil your personal life, better talk straight and get out of the emotional fear.
on Nov 28, 2013 , 10:41 pm
wow(1)
blah
Ankur Chaudhary
Just relaxed.Talk to that guy n clear everything with him.If he is a matured guy than he will understand ur feelings n respect them but if not that kind of guy than also make him to understand that everything that happened is by mistake thr was no such intensions.Be confident infront of him so tht he cnt get on u regarding this situation n try to take advantage again.
on Nov 28, 2013 , 08:54 pm
wow
blah
Surjit Singh Kundan
Just take it in western way, forget what happened and turn to a normal life.
on Nov 28, 2013 , 07:59 pm
wow
blah(1)
Anjali Baby replies to Surjit Singh Kundan
very right, dont blame western way its all happening here.forget it.
on Dec 08, 2013 , 01:46 pm
wow(3)
blah(1)
Earn TimesPoints
Wow the discussion : 1 point.
Comment on the discussion: 10 points.
Share on Facebook , Twitter or Google+: 5 points
Hide Coin Animation
You just earned Timespoints