Are we going in the right direction to our vision 2020?

on Dec 26, 2012 , 07:59 pm
(1)
It seems the politicians are taking us ride irrespective of theparty thatrules the state or Centre. all parties are united in selecting the criminals and rapists as their candidate to represent the aam aadmis in the name of democracy. The media is also silent about the selection of criminals other than reporting that one thirdof the gujarat legislators are having criminal/rapists records against them. If not the candidates are rich and to protect their wealath adn to create more wealth they are pressing thepolitical parties. Corruption is rampant in all the political parties and they are united whilecollecting the donations and for their well being for their salaries and perks.
When Delhi CM told in the media that Rs600/ per family is enough to run a family of 5, WHY NOT the same logic applied and accordingly recommend the salaries and perks/pensions to the MPs/MLAs and thus save public money which can be spent for development programs. I do not know why the media is NOT exposing the Politicians in this regard?
If any one is having an answer do reply NOT to me but for the aam aadmis ifhonesty prevails
Krishnan Sankaran
My idea is not to blame the politicians individually but to create awareness amongst ourselves what is happening and HOW we are cheated/looted in the name of democracy by all the political parties. To attain our vision 2020 these are required or else even GOD cannot save this country from the present day politicians
on Dec 26, 2012 , 08:02 pm
wow
blah
Earn TimesPoints
Wow the discussion : 1 point.
Comment on the discussion: 10 points.
Share on Facebook , Twitter or Google+: 5 points
Hide Coin Animation
You just earned Timespoints