CCTV cameras in changing rooms!

on May 20, 2013 , 01:52 pm
You all must have received this email at least once in your life.
An email notifying you of the horrors of secret cameras installed in changing rooms in shops in India.
Well guess what, these emails are actually true!

I went into a really prominent shop in Greater Kailash market and chose a t-shirt for myself. The salesman kept pestering me to try it on. The fact that the salesman was hovering on my head the whole time I was at his shape got me a wee bit suspicious .

I went into the dingy changing room in that small shop and locked the door from inside. Something seemed very odd about that little room.

And I was right to feel awkward. There was a little opening on the roof and I spotted a minute little camera installed. I quickly ran out of the changing room and informed the security in that market place!

So girls, please beware of such cameras installed in changing rooms.
Mohmmed Anwar Khan
YES IT IS RIGHT PLEASE GIRLS PLEASE BEWARE OF SUCH CAMERAS INSTALLED IN CHANGING ROOMS.SO USE TO CHANGE AT YOUR HOME .
on Nov 02, 2013 , 12:49 pm
Ravi Bana
I think i u see the any activity anywhere regarding cctv cameras. don't say the salesmen first u could the inform police station.
on Aug 23, 2013 , 07:46 pm
Amirthanathan Appu Arulappan
PUT IT ON THE LIST Something needs to be done or taken care of but it on the list. No, not YOUR list. Put it on My To-do-list is long, I am after all----- Put into My hands In fact, if the truth were every really known, I take care Of a lot of things for you that You never even realize.
on Jul 31, 2013 , 07:45 pm
Soni Sweatgirl
This is a normal thing in todays India. Girls sleep with as many boys as they like boys do the same with girls. So CCTV cameras are nothing to wory about. Most girls need not to be blackmailed for sex as they are ready to have sex with whom so ever they are requested to. Just wear condoms and take pills and enjoy with friends, relatives, neighbours, schoolmates, scuirity guards, shopkeepers, bus drivers, desi or foriegners.
on Jul 02, 2013 , 01:47 pm
blah(1)
Agasthya Roy replies to Soni Sweatgirl
let's get connected for this casual 'sex'
on Dec 20, 2013 , 12:19 pm
Krishnaswamy Vembu Srinivasan replies to Soni Sweatgirl
These types of girls are said to be prostitutes.Even after marriage they will do this. But the warning is given for the right ladies.
on Jul 06, 2013 , 07:07 pm
Dattumaharaj Csdmaharaj
this is very bad.this should be opposed and the culprits to be sued in the court.
on Jun 17, 2013 , 01:02 pm
Pushpinder Brar
these cameras are everywhere. more than the changing shops you should be worried about the boys whom you sleep with. they care only for their friends. so they will obviously do everything possible to take your snaps and videos in the act simply to show off in front of their friends. Most boys will not let the clips circulate on the net, but ALL of them will show it to their friends. I get a 100 complaints a month, give or take, where boys have blackmailed or tired to blackmail their girlfriends into sleeping with a close friend or for a threesome. A good beating obviously solves most of these problems. That's why I say that the only good Indian boys are those who have just been beaten up black and blue.
on May 31, 2013 , 06:52 am
A V Subramanya
It is possible. You should have dialed 100 and called the police there. Not only hidden camera, the change rooms also have double sided mirror in which a person other side of the mirror can see y0u without your knowledge.
on May 22, 2013 , 12:59 pm
Debashis Sarkar
Just switch off the lights next time when u r changing. Darkness is the worst enemy of all cameras...
on May 22, 2013 , 11:57 am
Prasanjit Maity
did u bring this to the notice of the police..i dont think so...u r not even mentioning the name of the shop...its bcoz of people like u that these things thrive...
on May 21, 2013 , 09:13 pm
RamDevNoRam
HA HA.. MUST HAVE BEEN A POOR INSTALLATION...
on May 21, 2013 , 06:58 pm
Wow the citizen-journalism : 1 point.
Comment on the citizen-journalism: 10 points.