Who is an interest master?

1. By default a user who creates the Interest.
  2. Any user can become the Interest Master if he/she collects highest points on an interest by tagging maximum number of relevant posts with that Interest.

How to become an interest master?

1. Create posts and tag them to "Crime Against Girl Child".
  2. Share these posts on other social networks.
  3. Comment on posts created around "Crime Against Girl Child" and engage with other followers.
These activities earn you points and the user with maximum points becomes the Interest Master.

Trending Interests

Interest Updates

Tridev Singh
Tridev Singh has commented on blog Crime against woman on Jul 02, 2015 , 11:16 pm
Tridev Singh
Tridev Singh
Rakesh Deulkar
Rakesh Deulkar has commented on blog Crime against woman on Jun 30, 2015 , 02:31 pm

Interest Challengers

411 Followers  |  83 Posts
Create Post

Recommended Interests

Related posts

photo Child Labour is a crime

Posted on Mar 02, 2013, 01:35 pm by Pawan Chauhan

www.facebook.com/chalupanti Child Labour is a crime

discussion Not wanting a child, crime? Not wanting a child, crime?

Posted on Apr 27, 2011, 05:40 pm by Sunaina Sharma

My friend and her husband has been married for three years now and by mutual decision they have decided that they wont have any kids, they want to remain childless by choice. Though both of them are happy with their decision, it is people and relatives around them who seem to have an issue with their decision. I think its the couple who should have the right to decide, is it really a crime to not have kids?

photo SAVE A GIRL CHILD

Posted on Aug 15, 2014, 05:26 pm by Lakshmi Viji
SAVE A GIRL CHILD

photo save girl child

Posted on May 03, 2014, 12:22 pm by manjul asgot
save girl child

photo Save girl child | DesiComments

Posted on May 03, 2014, 12:23 pm by manjul asgot
Save girl child | DesiComments

photo Educating the Girl Child

Posted on Jun 26, 2014, 02:04 pm by Soni Singh
Educating the Girl Child

poll Are girl child burden? Are girl child burden?

Posted on Jun 27, 2014, 07:34 pm by Nap Ol

blog Save the girl child Save the girl child

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 03:24 am by Manasi Moghe

Female foeticide is becoming a big social problem in rural as well as urban India. Cultural connections with the dowry system that is ingrained in Indian culture, is one of the main reason for this.Many states in India are having gender ratio, below the national average of 933. State which I am representing (Madhya Pradesh) is with 920 per 1000. I dream of a day when we will have 1000: 1000.This year, when Ponds Femina Miss India is celebrating 50 years, let us resolve to

blog Save the Girl Child Save the Girl Child

Posted on Mar 05, 2013, 04:34 pm by Lynne Austinn

The main motto of my this blog to get attention of you all towards Save the Girl child!! This is now become more important for us. For me, Its this issue is going more Important then anything. We all have to stand against this Cruel Crime and Save the Girls for a better Future. Girls population is decreasing day by day and even i do not afraid to say that some women are also responsible for it. now the time is come when we all stands out and helps all the girls to get a beautiful life. Make

blog Save the girl child Save the girl child

Posted on Oct 15, 2009, 11:48 am by Vkk Sunshine

I AM A GIRL CHILDI am a girl child,feel my agony .listen to my plight. When I was born, no one was happy ,no one rejoiced. Parents considered me a burden which they have to carry all their life. Brothers took me as liability,which they have to fulfill from time to time. Growing up I tried to fulfill every expectations of othersn crushing all expectations of mine. I was told my husband's house is my homeso accept every one unconditionally n I ser

Recommended Interests

Interest Updates

Tridev Singh
Tridev Singh
Tridev Singh
Rakesh Deulkar

Times Points

Crime Against Girl Child Crime Against Girl Child About Photos Blogs Discussions Videos Polls