Signs you're a travel addict
These are some pointers that point to the fact that you may have been bitten by the travel bug. If you have ticked most of the boxes then yep better do something this summer or you'll be in the therapist's chair. Here's why i am a travel addict. Feel free to use my eccentricities as your reference point!
1. Your suitcase is never fully unpacked.
Yep my suitcase always has a copy of passports, travel kit, medicines and blankie. Plus swimwear.
2. You can swear in different languages.
Foda se, schweinhund!
3. The only reason you work is to save up for your next trip.
The world is my oyster!
4. The flight attendants greet you by name - without looking at your ticket first.
No first name basis but i don't get the dirty looks reserved for others boarding a Amsterdam flight.
5. You have more friends overseas than at home.
Yes indeed, you see a##*$@& are a world wide phenomenon.
6. You plan your next trip before you finish the current one - or as soon as you get home!
You don’t want to mess with me on a return flight.
7. Fellow travellers ask you for directions in foreign places, and you know where to point them.
3 days in Venice and tourists were asking us for directions. Maybe the beer and swagger had something to do with it.
8. When you sit down at your work desk you reach for the seatbelt.
No but I've tried swiping my office access card at home. All those hotel key cards maybe?
9. You have more miles in the air than you have on your car.
10. You own more of those tiny bottles of toiletries than standard ones.
Dirty little secret...I have pouches of shampoo stashed away some where.
11. Waking up at home feels strange.
Coupled with prescription level depression.
12. You try to curve your pillow around your neck, like a travel pillow.
Bought a U-pillow with a mad cow print for my next trip.
13. Some people collect books, but your room is filled with souvenirs.
My fridge is an ode to tacky magnets from everywhere!