I was a part of wife swapping parties!

on Feb 20, 2013 , 11:00 am
There must be something written on my face because i get asked the mostrandomfavours from people. My friend Pratiksha and Rohit had been happily married for 10 years and i thought they had no problems in there marriage. The only problem they had was that they were bored. One day when we met for coffee, they both asked me if i was interested in having a threesome with them!

Initially i was shocked at their weird request but they said that their wifde swapping parties are very secret and that no one opens their mouth about it and that i would be safe if i joined their gang.

They met once a month at a secret location. Everyone was invited through SMS which just give the date, time and location. So far 6 couples are part of this wife swapping game and they were looking to expand. But were willing to let onlyreliablepeople enter the group.

I don't know what made me say yes to Pratiksha and Rohit. I agreed to meet them at the next party. I reached the place, it was a farmhouse in Delhi. Initially we started talking all of us. There was also alcohol provided to make us relax. Then each couple was asked to drop their car keys in a bowl. Whoever got the key had to have sex with that man or woman.

You can choose to have sex inside rooms or in front of everyone else. After the keys were selected, I watched in shock as they started getting physical relations with each other's husbands and wives.

Watching group sex can be shocking to say the least. I felt like it was not real. Somebody even tried to touch me. That was when i decided enough was enough and left the party!

Till this day i still think it was a dream. But i know lots of couples exchange partners and these wife swapping parties are becoming more and more common among bored couples.
Hari Sharma
not good
on Dec 15, 2014 , 03:27 pm
Akhilesh Pandey
faltu
on Dec 12, 2014 , 10:46 am
Akhilesh Pandey
is this for real here??
on Dec 12, 2014 , 10:46 am
Akhilesh Pandey
Here we feel the necessity of religion acode of life , fear of accountibilty inthe life hereafter otherwise there is nothing to stop man to fall as to the level of animals . Animals dont have any rule of life.
on Dec 12, 2014 , 10:46 am
enjoyed well...okay..................
on Dec 02, 2014 , 06:45 pm
Puli Urumuthu
googl
on Dec 01, 2014 , 05:16 pm
Arorav
Wife/partner swapping is slowly making headway and an up coming activity in people's lives.
on Nov 25, 2014 , 06:43 pm