Funny quotes on T-shirts
Album84 Photos

Funny quotes on T-shirts

Sometimes they make a style statement and at times, they grab eyeballs for wrong reasons. Whatever the case might be - you just love to wear these T-shirts with funny quotations and boast them with elan!!! Check some of the best ones that remain hot favorites for everyone.
Nina S8th Sep, 2016
Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Be nice to fat people, one day they might sve your life

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Im a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to kep up

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Im an excellent housekeeper, everytime i get a divorce, i keep the house

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

I'm so tired of pretending my life isn't perfect and bitching

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

I am not a bitch, I am the bitch

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

99% of all women are beautiful, remaining 1% are in my college

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

I'm a mechanical engineer. to save time, let's just assume i'm never wrong

Crazy t-shirt quotes

Crazy t-shirt quotes

I like to fart on the first date

Yoga: Expectation V/S Reality
Album21 Photos

Yoga: Expectation V/S Reality

Varun Trehan2nd Dec, 2016
Amazing Facts You Didnt Know About Animals
Album25 Photos

Amazing Facts You Didnt Know About Animals

In case you are looking for random trivia about animals, then you've come to the right place. Cause we bet you didn't know these bizarre facts about them.

Disclaimer: itimes does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website.
Kripa Parekh6th Oct, 2016
Best Google Doodles ever
Album33 Photos

Best Google Doodles ever

Google Doodles are something that define creativity really well. Not only do they wish renowned personalities on their birthdays but also make an impact with special occasions. Check out some of the best Google Doodles ever.

Disclaimer: itimes does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website.
Madhavi Jain27th Sep, 2016
LOL: Parents Copying Their Kids' Selfies
Album16 Photos

LOL: Parents Copying Their Kids' Selfies

Funniest photos of parents coping their children's embarrassing selfies will totally crack you up.

Disclaimer: itimes does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website.
Kripa Parekh14th Jul, 2016
20 Pictures That Prove Why Women Live Longer Than Men
Album20 Photos

20 Pictures That Prove Why Women Live Longer Than Men

Women live longer than men. You might try to disagree, but we have a LOT of proof for you. Nope, we don't mean some wise ass research studies. Just pictures of men being men that proves WHY they don't really survive till very long. It's a surprise that these men even get through a day without getting severely injured. Check out these 20 pictures that'll help you realise JUST why!

Disclaimer: itimes does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website.
Shreya Khanna8th Jul, 2016
Hilarious photos of fathers and children left alone
Album26 Photos

Hilarious photos of fathers and children left alone

They say parenting is the hardest job in the world. But not for these dads. Let's just say these 25 kids are going to have a really hard time growing up. Check out the compilation of the funniest photos of what happens when fathers are asked to baby sit there kids.

Disclaimer: itimes does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website.
Harpreet Kaur17th Jun, 2016